GTH+ SUPER SATURDAY
All our events (excluding charity runs) are governed by Triathlon Australia Policy and Rules. Full details can be accessed here:
Triathlon Australia Race Competition Rules
The competitor categories are as follows:
- Gundy Inferno - male and female
- Firestarter - 12yrs+ male and female
- Hell Kids - 6-9, 10-11
- Age as 31 December 2019
- Pricing and withdrawal details on pricing page
Please ensure electronic version or card of TA membership (applicable to triathlon only) available at event registration if required.
Please ensure that each team member has complete online registration information. If team information online is incomplete, relevant members MUST present at registration to complete the entry before race kit is released.
RACE KIT COLLECTION
Friday 7 Feb
- 3.00-6.00pm Race registration at 'The Sundial Goondiwindi Events Centre'
Saturday 8 Feb
- 6.00am-7.30am Race registration at 'The Sundial Goondiwindi Events Centre'.
On Event Day
- 5km or 10km Charity Run
- $20 from each entry going to local charity
- Finishers visor and podium prizes
- Water aid station on run
- Finish down the legendary HOTW finish cute
- Race Brief 6:45 - Race Start at 7:00am
- Prams are allowed
The Firestarter is the perfect race for people to “give triathlon a go”
- 200m SWIM - Pool swim with rolling start to provide a safe relaxed swim
- 7.5km BIKE - 3 loop closed road bike course for maximum crowd support
- 2km RUN - finish downs the legendary HOTW finish chute
Teams and individuals.
12 YRS and above (ages as 31/12/2019).
Bike racking for Firestarter is event day only between 7.00-8.00am ONLY.
Race Brief 8:15.
Race start 8:30 in Town Pool area.
Finishers race cap and podium prizes.
Hell Kids Tri has no timing and is a participation race only.
Individual only but concessions will be given if participants aren't comfortable to complete the swim.
Ages at 31/12/2019 .
Finisher Race Cap and event swim cap.
Bike racking for HELL KIDS is event day only and strictly between 7-00 to 8-00am.
10-11yrs HELL KIDS
- 100m Swim + 5km Bike + 1km Run
- Race brief 9:45am
- Race start 10:00am
6-9yrs HELL KIDS
- 50m swim + 2.5km Bike + 500m Run
- Race brief 10:15am
- Race Start 10:30am
Presentations and bike collection
- Presentations 11-11:30am approximately
- Bike collection will be after last race - 11am
PRESENTATION AND PRIZES
- Prizes will be presented at presentations at approximately noon on race day
- Prize money will not be posted or collected by proxy
- Random prize draws will be available at presentations be sure to put your race bib in the random prize draw bin at podium tent
- Further information on prizes go to Awards page
Join the Goondiwindi Triathlon Club for a HELL of a post race party at O’Sheas Royal Hotel